Applications for places at St. Mary's are managed through Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council. This can be accessed on their school admissions page (see link below).
The Academy Committee of St. Mary's Catholic Primary School adhere strictly to our admission criteria.
Parish Boundary Maps
The new School Admissions Code and School Admission Appeals Code came into force on 1st February 2012. In line with this the Academy Committee is required to publish a timetable for organising and hearing school admission appeals.
Applications from children currently attending St. Mary's Preschool
Attendance at St. Mary's Preschool does not automatically guarantee that a place will be offered in Reception class of St. Mary's Catholic Primary School. Parents must apply for a Reception place in exactly the same way as parents of children not attending Preschool. All applications will be considered against the oversubscription criteria by the Board of Directors in the same way, regardless of whether the child does or does not attend Preschool at the time of application.
- Friday 19 October 2018 - 17:00 - 18:00 School Disco Pre-School to Year 2
- Friday 19 October 2018 - 18:15 - 19:30 School Disco Y3 - Y6
- Tuesday 23 October 2018 - 17:00 - 19:30 Parents Evening
- Thursday 25 October 2018 - 15:00 - 17:45 Parents Evening
- Friday 26 October 2018 - 08:30 - 08:30 Break up for Half Term
- Monday 5 November 2018 - 08:40 - 08:40 School Re-Opens after Half Term
- Monday 25 February 2019 - All day Inset day
- Monday 3 June 2019 - All day Inset Day
- Monday 10 June 2019 - 19:00 - 20:00 Y6 Confirmation
- Saturday 22 June 2019 - 12:00 - 13:30 Y3 First Holy Communion
- Monday 22 July 2019 - All day Inset Day