Welcome to St Mary's Catholic Primary School on behalf of the Academy Reps and staff!
We warmly welcome you to the website of St Mary's Catholic Primary School. As our Mission Statement expresses, we strive to live it out by 'providing a Christ centred setting whereby all can live out the messages of Jesus with love, understanding and care'.
The purpose of a Catholic school is to ensure that all children achieve their potential in a setting underpinned by Gospel values and practices. Without a doubt, our best asset at St. Mary's are the wonderful children we have the pleasure and honour of working with every day.
We had our last OFSTED inspection in September 2017. The Inspectors judged St Mary's to be a GOOD school.
We would welcome the opportunity to show you around our fantastic school and meet our confident, enthusiastic children. We are committed as a team of staff, to do our very best to ensure that we sustain the provision as outstanding. We do this through evaluating the provision and talking to children, staff and parents alike to see what we do well and what we can do to improve further.
As parents, you are the first educators of your child; with that in mind, we actively seek and value your contribution so that we can enjoy an effective partnership in supporting your child's progress as a member of God's family.
We believe that every child and every person is made in God's image. Our school is inclusive and we recognise that we are called in our vocation to support children in their journey of faith. Our Catholic Life permeates all aspects; this was further validated by our RE Section 48 Inspection in November 2016 which judged us to be a good Catholic school.
Our website gives you an enjoyable insight into our happy and caring school and we hope you will enjoy looking around and do open an invitation for you to visit our school and see St Mary's in action!
Ms O' Beirne
This Half-Term's Values & Virtues Focus is 'ELOQUENT AND TRUTHFUL'
- Parent Briefing Note 7: COVID-19
- Staffing- Academic Year 2020-2021
- Zoom Transition Meetings
- Changes to bubbles
- Remote Learning Survey
- Staff changes
- Emmaus MAC Parent Consultation Statement
- Safer guidance travel for passengers
- Link to Year 6 parent booking form
- Well done to our Year 1 pupil!!
- A fantastic Thank You card for wonderful NHS Staff
- Congratulations to two of our pupils!!
- Information from our School Nurses
- Adverse Weather Conditions
- Hagley RC Supplementary Application Form
- Admissions 2020
- Parent Briefing Note 6: COVID-19
- Briefing Note 5: 11th May 2020
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 27/04/2020
- CLOSURE OF ST MARY'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL - 23/3/2020
- SNOMAC Parent/Carer Letter and Survey (Pre-School, Rec, Y1, Y6)
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 7/04/2020. FSM Update
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 27/03/2020
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 24/03/2020
- Latest Update - 19.03.2020
- Coronavirus - New guidance for households with symptoms
- Coronavirus - (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for education settings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 13/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 11/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 10/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Further update 10/3/2020
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Information for parents for news - UPDATED 4/3/2020
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Information for parents for news
- Safeguarding Message
- Department for Education Coronavirus helpline
- Tuesday 14 July 2020 - 15:00 - 17:00 Report's Evening
- Wednesday 15 July 2020 - 09:00 - 10:30 Year 6 Leavers Assembly
- Friday 17 July 2020 Children break up for Summer 3PM
- Friday 17 July 2020 No after school club
- Friday 17 July 2020 - 09:00 - 10:00 Leaver's Mass - Led by Year 6
- Monday 20 July 2020 INSET DAY