Welcome to St Mary's Catholic Primary School on behalf of the Academy Reps and staff!
We warmly welcome you to the website of St Mary's Catholic Primary School. As our Mission Statement expresses, we strive to live it out by 'providing a Christ centred setting whereby all can live out the messages of Jesus with love, understanding and care'.
The purpose of a Catholic school is to ensure that all children achieve their potential in a setting underpinned by Gospel values and practices. Without a doubt, our best asset at St. Mary's are the wonderful children we have the pleasure and honour of working with every day.
We had our last OFSTED inspection in September 2017. The Inspectors judged St Mary's to be a GOOD school.
We would welcome the opportunity to show you around our fantastic school and meet our confident, enthusiastic children. We are committed as a team of staff, to do our very best to ensure that we sustain the provision as outstanding. We do this through evaluating the provision and talking to children, staff and parents alike to see what we do well and what we can do to improve further.
As parents, you are the first educators of your child; with that in mind, we actively seek and value your contribution so that we can enjoy an effective partnership in supporting your child's progress as a member of God's family.
We believe that every child and every person is made in God's image. Our school is inclusive and we recognise that we are called in our vocation to support children in their journey of faith. Our Catholic Life permeates all aspects; this was further validated by our RE Section 48 Inspection in November 2016 which judged us to be a good Catholic school.
Our website gives you an enjoyable insight into our happy and caring school and we hope you will enjoy looking around and do open an invitation for you to visit our school and see St Mary's in action!
Ms O' Beirne
This Half-Term's Virtues & Values Focus is COMPASSIONATE & LOVING
- Wednesday 17 October 2018 - 15:00 - 19:30 Parents Evening Year 5 Only
- Friday 19 October 2018 - 17:00 - 18:00 School Disco Pre-School to Year 2
- Friday 19 October 2018 - 18:15 - 19:30 School Disco Y3 - Y6
- Tuesday 23 October 2018 - 17:00 - 19:30 Parents Evening
- Thursday 25 October 2018 - 15:00 - 17:45 Parents Evening
- Friday 26 October 2018 - 08:30 - 08:30 Break up for Half Term
- Monday 5 November 2018 - 08:40 - 08:40 School Re-Opens after Half Term
- Monday 25 February 2019 - All day Inset day
- Monday 3 June 2019 - All day Inset Day
- Monday 10 June 2019 - 19:00 - 20:00 Y6 Confirmation
- Saturday 22 June 2019 - 12:00 - 13:30 Y3 First Holy Communion
- Monday 22 July 2019 - All day Inset Day