Our School had a one day inspection in September 2017. We are proud to say that we continue to be a good school. You can read the report below:
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us. Please click on the link below to access the Parent View website.
Religious Education Inspection
In November 2016 we had a Religious Education Inspection by the Archdiocese of Birmingham. The inspector judged, against the new inspection criteria (September 2016), that our school is good.
The focus of the inspection was on the quality, leadership, and impact of the school's provision of Catholic life, collective worship, and religious education (RE).
* Despite significant changes and rising expectations in the inspection criteria, the new leadership of the school has maintained Catholic life and RE as major strengths of the school.
* A culture of respect permeates all areas of school life resulting in pupils from a variety of backgrounds and abilities confidently sharing the teachings of Jesus.
* There is consistently good teaching of RE throughout the school with elements of outstanding provision. This results in good progress and attainment across the school.
* The provision and outcomes for Catholic life, collective worship and spiritual, moral and vocational development overall is outstanding.
* The ethos of the school is very clearly one with Christ at the very heart.
* Pupils talk confidently about what they can do to make a positive difference in modern Britain.
* Strong and passionate leadership from the principal results in the whole school community being fully committed to 'going forth' to live the mission of the Church, this was evidenced repeatedly through the whole school and class collective worship.
* Communication with parents and the parish is strong, this is reflected in the overwhelmingly positive feedback from parents about the school in the recent questionnaire.
You can read the full report below:
Pre-School Inspection Report
Our Pre-School was last inspected on 27th November 2015. We were very pleased to be classed as good in all areas. You can read the full report below.
- Monday 2 September 2019 - All day INSET DAY
- Tuesday 3 September 2019 - All day INSET DAY
- Wednesday 4 September 2019 - All day Children Return to School
- Friday 11 October 2019 - All day INSET DAY
- Monday 6 January 2020 - All day INSET DAY
- Thursday 7 May 2020 - All day School Closed for Voting
- Friday 8 May 2020 - All day Bank Holiday for VE Day
- Friday 22 May 2020 - All day INSET DAY
- Monday 20 July 2020 - All day INSET DAY