Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to request any of our documents in paper format, please contact us at school.
School Policy Documents
Leaflets and Other Documents
School Building Fund Donations
Thank you so much to those of you who regularly contribute to the school building fund. These contributions are vital to help the Academy Committee of the school raise the funds they need to maintain and develop the school building so that our young people - your children - can continue to be educated in good and improving surroundings.
In almost every case, the school building in which your child is educated has been provided by the people in local Catholic parishes finding the necessary financial contribution towards the government's grant aid. This generosity has enabled us to provide the distinctive education that you have chosen for your child.
Below are forms that can be completed for Gift Aid and standing order donations. Alternatively, you can continue to donate by cash or cheque placed into the offertory envelope provided. Please can any cheques be made payable to St Nicholas Owen CMAC.
We know that there are many financial demands on you as a parent/carer and that there may be many calls on your generosity. However, any amount donated or any help you can give in assisting the Academy Committee to fund raise for the school's building needs will be a good investment in your child's future.
If you are able to donate by standing order could you please complete the form below and return it to school. This can then be sent to the MAC central office on your behalf. If you are a UK tax payer could you also please complete the gift aid declaration as this will add 25% to your donation.
Conversion to Multi-Academy Status
Documents relating to the consultation on the converstaion to MAC Status will be here. The latest documents are at the top:
All documents on this page are pdf files unless otherwise stated.
- Monday 18 February 2019 Half Term
- Monday 25 February 2019 - All day Inset day
- Wednesday 27 February 2019 - 15:20 - 16:20 Y2 Reconciliation Meeting with Parents & Children at School
- Wednesday 6 March 2019 - 09:00 - 10:00 Whole School Mass - Faith Leaders
- Thursday 7 March 2019 - All day World Book Day
- Sunday 10 March 2019 - 09:45 - 11:00 Y2 Mass of Committment at Church
- Wednesday 13 March 2019 - 15:20 - 16:20 Y6 Confirmation Meeting with Parents & Children at School
- Thursday 21 March 2019 - All day World Poetry Day
- Sunday 24 March 2019 - 09:45 - 11:00 Y5 & Y6 Mass of Committment
- Friday 29 March 2019 - All day Y6 Transition Day to Hagley RC
- Tuesday 9 April 2019 - 17:00 - 19:30 Parents Evening
- Thursday 11 April 2019 - 15:15 - 17:45 Parents Evening
- Friday 12 April 2019 - 15:00 - 15:05 Children Break up for Easter
- Monday 15 April 2019 Easter Break
- Monday 29 April 2019 - All day Children Return to School
- Thursday 2 May 2019 - All day Enforced Closure - Election Day
- Monday 6 May 2019 - All day Bank Holiday - May Day
- Wednesday 8 May 2019 - 15:20 - 16:20 Y3 Communion Meeting with Parents & Children at School
- Wednesday 22 May 2019 - 15:20 - 16:20 Y6 Confirmation Meeting with Parents & Children at School
- Friday 24 May 2019 - All day Sponsored Bounce
- Friday 24 May 2019 - 15:00 - 15:05 Children Break up for Half Term
- Monday 27 May 2019 - All day Bank Holiday
- Monday 27 May 2019 Half Term
- Saturday 1 June 2019 - All day Year 5
- Monday 3 June 2019 - All day Inset Day
- Friday 7 June 2019 - All day Year 1 & 2 Trip to Botanical Gardens
- Monday 10 June 2019 - 19:00 - 20:00 Y6 Confirmation
- Friday 14 June 2019 - All day Year 5 Trip to Zoological Gardens
- Wednesday 19 June 2019 - 15:20 - 16:20 Y2 Reconciliation Meeting with Parents & Children at School
- Thursday 20 June 2019 - All day Year 3 Trip to Sea Life Centre
- Friday 21 June 2019 - All day Year 6 Trip to Safari Park
- Saturday 22 June 2019 - 12:00 - 13:30 Y3 First Holy Communion
- Monday 24 June 2019 - 09:15 - 12:00 Year 5 Bikability
- Monday 24 June 2019 - 13:15 - 15:00 Year 3 Bikability
- Tuesday 25 June 2019 - 09:15 - 12:00 Year 5 Bikability
- Tuesday 25 June 2019 - 13:15 - 15:00 Bikability Year 3
- Thursday 27 June 2019 - All day Year 4 Trip to Botanical Gardens
- Friday 28 June 2019 - All day Pre-School & Reception Trip to Wild Zoological Park
- Monday 1 July 2019 - 09:00 - 10:00 Whole School Mass
- Friday 5 July 2019 - 15:00 - 17:00 Summer Fair
- Saturday 6 July 2019 - 10:00 - 11:00 Y2 Reconciliation at Church
- Monday 15 July 2019 Year 6 Residential
- Thursday 18 July 2019 - 09:00 - 10:30 Year 6 Leavers Assembly
- Friday 19 July 2019 - All day Children Break up for Summer
- Monday 22 July 2019 - All day Inset Day