Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to request any of our documents in paper format, please contact us at school.
School Policy Documents
Leaflets and Other Documents
School Building Fund Donations
Thank you so much to those of you who regularly contribute to the school building fund. These contributions are vital to help the Academy Committee of the school raise the funds they need to maintain and develop the school building so that our young people - your children - can continue to be educated in good and improving surroundings.
In almost every case, the school building in which your child is educated has been provided by the people in local Catholic parishes finding the necessary financial contribution towards the government's grant aid. This generosity has enabled us to provide the distinctive education that you have chosen for your child.
Below are forms that can be completed for Gift Aid and standing order donations. Alternatively, you can continue to donate by cash or cheque placed into the offertory envelope provided. Please can any cheques be made payable to St Nicholas Owen CMAC.
We know that there are many financial demands on you as a parent/carer and that there may be many calls on your generosity. However, any amount donated or any help you can give in assisting the Academy Committee to fund raise for the school's building needs will be a good investment in your child's future.
If you are able to donate by standing order could you please complete the form below and return it to school. This can then be sent to the MAC central office on your behalf. If you are a UK tax payer could you also please complete the gift aid declaration as this will add 25% to your donation.
Conversion to Multi-Academy Status
Documents relating to the consultation on the converstaion to MAC Status will be here. The latest documents are at the top:
All documents on this page are pdf files unless otherwise stated.
- Tuesday 25 June 2019 - 09:15 - 12:00 Year 5 Bikability
- Tuesday 25 June 2019 - 13:15 - 15:00 Bikability Year 3
- Thursday 27 June 2019 - All day Year 4 Trip to Botanical Gardens
- Thursday 27 June 2019 - 09:05 - 09:45 Y3 Class Assembly
- Friday 28 June 2019 - All day INSET day (school closed)
- Friday 5 July 2019 - All day Mufti Day
- Friday 5 July 2019 - 09:00 - 10:00 Class Mass- Y3
- Friday 5 July 2019 - 15:00 - 17:00 Summer Fair
- Monday 8 July 2019 - All day Children in new classes (PM)
- Monday 8 July 2019 - All day Whole School Sports Day
- Wednesday 10 July 2019 - All day First Confessions in School (Children only)
- Thursday 11 July 2019 - All day Pre-School & Reception Trip to Wild Zoological Park
- Friday 12 July 2019 - All day Whole School Mass- Y5
- Monday 15 July 2019 Year 6 Residential
- Thursday 18 July 2019 - 09:00 - 10:00 Leaver's Mass (Whole school)
- Friday 19 July 2019 - All day Children Break up for Summer
- Friday 19 July 2019 - 09:00 - 10:30 Year 6 Leavers Assembly
- Monday 22 July 2019 - All day Inset Day
- Monday 2 September 2019 INSET DAY
- Friday 11 October 2019 - All day INSET DAY
- Monday 6 January 2020 - All day INSET DAY
- Friday 22 May 2020 - All day INSET DAY