Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to request any of our documents in paper format, please contact us at school.
School Policy Documents
To view our Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notices please click on the following link:
Leaflets and Other Documents
School Building Fund Donations
Thank you so much to those of you who regularly contribute to the school building fund. These contributions are vital to help the Academy Committee of the school raise the funds they need to maintain and develop the school building so that our young people - your children - can continue to be educated in good and improving surroundings.
In almost every case, the school building in which your child is educated has been provided by the people in local Catholic parishes finding the necessary financial contribution towards the government's grant aid. This generosity has enabled us to provide the distinctive education that you have chosen for your child.
Below are forms that can be completed for Gift Aid and standing order donations. Alternatively, you can continue to donate by cash or cheque placed into the offertory envelope provided. Please can any cheques be made payable to St Nicholas Owen CMAC.
We know that there are many financial demands on you as a parent/carer and that there may be many calls on your generosity. However, any amount donated or any help you can give in assisting the Academy Committee to fund raise for the school's building needs will be a good investment in your child's future.
If you are able to donate by standing order could you please complete the form below and return it to school. This can then be sent to the MAC central office on your behalf. If you are a UK tax payer could you also please complete the gift aid declaration as this will add 25% to your donation.
Conversion to Multi-Academy Status
Documents relating to the consultation on the converstaion to MAC Status will be here. The latest documents are at the top:
All documents on this page are pdf files unless otherwise stated.
- Parent Briefing Note 7: COVID-19
- Staffing- Academic Year 2020-2021
- Zoom Transition Meetings
- Changes to bubbles
- Remote Learning Survey
- Staff changes
- Emmaus MAC Parent Consultation Statement
- Safer guidance travel for passengers
- Link to Year 6 parent booking form
- Well done to our Year 1 pupil!!
- A fantastic Thank You card for wonderful NHS Staff
- Congratulations to two of our pupils!!
- Information from our School Nurses
- Adverse Weather Conditions
- Hagley RC Supplementary Application Form
- Admissions 2020
- Parent Briefing Note 6: COVID-19
- Briefing Note 5: 11th May 2020
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 27/04/2020
- CLOSURE OF ST MARY'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL - 23/3/2020
- SNOMAC Parent/Carer Letter and Survey (Pre-School, Rec, Y1, Y6)
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 7/04/2020. FSM Update
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 27/03/2020
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 24/03/2020
- Latest Update - 19.03.2020
- Coronavirus - New guidance for households with symptoms
- Coronavirus - (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for education settings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 13/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 11/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 10/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Further update 10/3/2020
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Information for parents for news - UPDATED 4/3/2020
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Information for parents for news
- Safeguarding Message
- Department for Education Coronavirus helpline
- Tuesday 14 July 2020 - 15:00 - 17:00 Report's Evening
- Wednesday 15 July 2020 - 09:00 - 10:30 Year 6 Leavers Assembly
- Friday 17 July 2020 Children break up for Summer 3PM
- Friday 17 July 2020 No after school club
- Friday 17 July 2020 - 09:00 - 10:00 Leaver's Mass - Led by Year 6
- Monday 20 July 2020 INSET DAY