Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to request any of our documents in paper format, please contact us at school.
School Policy Documents
Leaflets and Other Documents
School Building Fund Donations
Thank you so much to those of you who regularly contribute to the school building fund. These contributions are vital to help the Academy Committee of the school raise the funds they need to maintain and develop the school building so that our young people - your children - can continue to be educated in good and improving surroundings.
In almost every case, the school building in which your child is educated has been provided by the people in local Catholic parishes finding the necessary financial contribution towards the government's grant aid. This generosity has enabled us to provide the distinctive education that you have chosen for your child.
Below are forms that can be completed for Gift Aid and standing order donations. Alternatively, you can continue to donate by cash or cheque placed into the offertory envelope provided. Please can any cheques be made payable to St Nicholas Owen CMAC.
We know that there are many financial demands on you as a parent/carer and that there may be many calls on your generosity. However, any amount donated or any help you can give in assisting the Academy Committee to fund raise for the school's building needs will be a good investment in your child's future.
If you are able to donate by standing order could you please complete the form below and return it to school. This can then be sent to the MAC central office on your behalf. If you are a UK tax payer could you also please complete the gift aid declaration as this will add 25% to your donation.
Conversion to Multi-Academy Status
Documents relating to the consultation on the converstaion to MAC Status will be here. The latest documents are at the top:
All documents on this page are pdf files unless otherwise stated.
- Friday 19 October 2018 - 17:00 - 18:00 School Disco Pre-School to Year 2
- Friday 19 October 2018 - 18:15 - 19:30 School Disco Y3 - Y6
- Tuesday 23 October 2018 - 17:00 - 19:30 Parents Evening
- Thursday 25 October 2018 - 15:00 - 17:45 Parents Evening
- Friday 26 October 2018 - 08:30 - 08:30 Break up for Half Term
- Monday 5 November 2018 - 08:40 - 08:40 School Re-Opens after Half Term
- Monday 25 February 2019 - All day Inset day
- Monday 3 June 2019 - All day Inset Day
- Monday 10 June 2019 - 19:00 - 20:00 Y6 Confirmation
- Saturday 22 June 2019 - 12:00 - 13:30 Y3 First Holy Communion
- Monday 22 July 2019 - All day Inset Day