Welcome to the new 2019 - 2020 academic term.
Dear Parents and Carers,
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you back to this new 2019/2020 academic term.
Please be assured that we will, as always strive to ensure your child receives the help and support they need to ensure a successful year. In order for this to happen it is important for you to play your part by maintaining good communication between school and home and we would like therefore to remind you of the following;
Please report any changes to personal information including address or contact numbers.
Please remember to report any medical issues including medication.
Please provide evidence of illness when at all possible so that we might be able to authorise absence.
Please ensure the correct dress code.
Please ensure your child attends punctually each day
Please remember that taking holidays in term time will affect your child's schooling as much as any other absence. There is no automatic entitlement in law, to time off during the school term to go on holiday. Leave of absence shall not be granted unless the parent / carers can prove 'exceptional circumstances'. All applications must be made in writing at least 5 school days prior to the requested leave date. (Please see our Attendance Policy for details or ask at the school office).
We are grateful for the support we receive from parents and good attendance will ensure that your child can reach his/her full potential. To achieve this, your child needs to attend school every day.
|Attendance during one typical school year (190 days)||equals this number of days absent||which is approximately this many weeks absent||which means this number of lessons missed (6 per day)|
|95%||10 Days||2 Weeks||60 Lessons|
|90%||19 Days||4 Weeks||Over 100 Lessons|
|80%||38 Days||8 Weeks||Over 220 Lessons|
|70 %||57 Days||11.5 Weeks||Over 300 Lessons|
Thank you in advance of supporting us with your child's attendance.
- Parent Briefing Note 7: COVID-19
- Staffing- Academic Year 2020-2021
- Zoom Transition Meetings
- Changes to bubbles
- Remote Learning Survey
- Staff changes
- Emmaus MAC Parent Consultation Statement
- Safer guidance travel for passengers
- Link to Year 6 parent booking form
- Well done to our Year 1 pupil!!
- A fantastic Thank You card for wonderful NHS Staff
- Congratulations to two of our pupils!!
- Information from our School Nurses
- Adverse Weather Conditions
- Hagley RC Supplementary Application Form
- Admissions 2020
- Parent Briefing Note 6: COVID-19
- Briefing Note 5: 11th May 2020
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 27/04/2020
- CLOSURE OF ST MARY'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL - 23/3/2020
- SNOMAC Parent/Carer Letter and Survey (Pre-School, Rec, Y1, Y6)
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 7/04/2020. FSM Update
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 27/03/2020
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 24/03/2020
- Latest Update - 19.03.2020
- Coronavirus - New guidance for households with symptoms
- Coronavirus - (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for education settings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 13/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 11/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 10/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Further update 10/3/2020
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Information for parents for news - UPDATED 4/3/2020
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Information for parents for news
- Safeguarding Message
- Department for Education Coronavirus helpline
- Tuesday 14 July 2020 - 15:00 - 17:00 Report's Evening
- Wednesday 15 July 2020 - 09:00 - 10:30 Year 6 Leavers Assembly
- Friday 17 July 2020 Children break up for Summer 3PM
- Friday 17 July 2020 No after school club
- Friday 17 July 2020 - 09:00 - 10:00 Leaver's Mass - Led by Year 6
- Monday 20 July 2020 INSET DAY