Living our Faith
Our faith permeates all aspects of school life. We believe that links between home, school and parish are vital.
Our Lady with birthday flowers.
Throughout our school there are signs and symbols displayed in classrooms and school corridors.
Our school grounds also reflect the faith of our school and we are fortunate to have a prayer garden dedicated to Mary, the mother of Jesus and patron saint of our school. During the year we invite parents to pray with their children in our Marian Garden.
We have a regular cycle of masses and assemblies prepared by the children.
Bishop McGough and Fr Cecil helping us celebrate Mass in school.
We are an inclusive school and celebrate the faiths of all our pupils by visiting significant places of worship and learning from each other.
- Full Opening from September 2020 Letter
- SNOMAC Parent Briefing Note
- Parent Briefing Note 7: COVID-19
- Staffing- Academic Year 2020-2021
- Zoom Transition Meetings
- Changes to bubbles
- Remote Learning Survey
- Staff changes
- Emmaus MAC Parent Consultation Statement
- Safer guidance travel for passengers
- Link to Year 6 parent booking form
- Well done to our Year 1 pupil!!
- A fantastic Thank You card for wonderful NHS Staff
- Congratulations to two of our pupils!!
- Information from our School Nurses
- Adverse Weather Conditions
- Hagley RC Supplementary Application Form
- Admissions 2020
- Parent Briefing Note 6: COVID-19
- Briefing Note 5: 11th May 2020
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 27/04/2020
- CLOSURE OF ST MARY'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL - 23/3/2020
- SNOMAC Parent/Carer Letter and Survey (Pre-School, Rec, Y1, Y6)
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 7/04/2020. FSM Update
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 27/03/2020
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 24/03/2020
- Latest Update - 19.03.2020
- Coronavirus - New guidance for households with symptoms
- Coronavirus - (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for education settings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 13/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 11/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 10/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Further update 10/3/2020
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Information for parents for news - UPDATED 4/3/2020
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Information for parents for news
- Safeguarding Message
- Department for Education Coronavirus helpline
- Tuesday 1 September 2020 INSET DAY
- Wednesday 2 September 2020 INSET DAY
- Thursday 3 September 2020 Children Return to School
- Friday 9 October 2020 INSET DAY
- Friday 23 October 2020 Children break up for half-term
- Monday 26 October 2020 - Friday 30 October 2020 HALF TERM
- Monday 2 November 2020 Children Return to School
- Friday 18 December 2020 Children break up for Christmas
- Monday 21 December 2020 HOLIDAY
- Tuesday 22 December 2020 - Friday 1 January 2021 HOLIDAY
- Monday 4 January 2021 INSET DAY
- Tuesday 5 January 2021 Children Return to School
- Friday 12 February 2021 Children break up for half term
- Monday 15 February 2021 - Friday 19 February 2021 HALF-TERM
- Monday 22 February 2021 Children Return to School
- Thursday 1 April 2021 Children break up for Easter Holidays
- Friday 2 April 2021 GOOD FRIDAY - SCHOOL CLOSED
- Monday 5 April 2021 - Friday 16 April 2021 HOLIDAY
- Monday 19 April 2021 Children Return to School
- Monday 3 May 2021 MAY DAY BANK HOLIDAY - SCHOOL CLOSED
- Thursday 6 May 2021 School Closed for Voting
- Thursday 27 May 2021 Children Break up for Half Term
- Friday 28 May 2021 INSET DAY
- Monday 31 May 2021 - Friday 4 June 2021 HALF TERM
- Monday 7 June 2021 Children Return to School
- Tuesday 20 July 2021 Children break up for Summer Holidays
- Wednesday 21 July 2021 INSET DAY