Latest guidelines on Coronavirus - Covid-19
You may be aware there has been a confirmed case of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Dudley.
However, risk remains low to the public and the NHS is well prepared for these types of incidents.
The best way to protect yourself and your child from Coronavirus is to follow the Catch it, Bin it, Kill it advice and to wash hands with soap & water for at least 20 seconds. More frequent hand washing is advised particularly before touching your mouth, eyes or before eating food.
Based on current evidence, Coronavirus (COVID-19) presents with flu-like symptoms including a fever, a cough, or difficulty breathing. The current evidence is that most cases appear to be mild. Anyone who is concerned about health symptoms is advised to follow the advice about what to do on the Government’s website at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public and nhs.uk at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
How serious is the coronavirus?
How likely are you to catch the virus?
If you and/or your child has returned from;
For country specific areas see https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public. You should self-isolate at home and call 111 even if you do not have symptoms.
What you and your children can do to stop the spread of coronavirus
If you need any further information visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Information is also available on the council website www.dudley.gov.uk/coronavirus
Director of Public Health & Wellbeing
- Parent Briefing Note 7: COVID-19
- Staffing- Academic Year 2020-2021
- Zoom Transition Meetings
- Changes to bubbles
- Remote Learning Survey
- Staff changes
- Emmaus MAC Parent Consultation Statement
- Safer guidance travel for passengers
- Link to Year 6 parent booking form
- Well done to our Year 1 pupil!!
- A fantastic Thank You card for wonderful NHS Staff
- Congratulations to two of our pupils!!
- Information from our School Nurses
- Adverse Weather Conditions
- Hagley RC Supplementary Application Form
- Admissions 2020
- Parent Briefing Note 6: COVID-19
- Briefing Note 5: 11th May 2020
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 27/04/2020
- CLOSURE OF ST MARY'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL - 23/3/2020
- SNOMAC Parent/Carer Letter and Survey (Pre-School, Rec, Y1, Y6)
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 7/04/2020. FSM Update
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 27/03/2020
- Parent Update: COVID-19 - 24/03/2020
- Latest Update - 19.03.2020
- Coronavirus - New guidance for households with symptoms
- Coronavirus - (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for education settings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 13/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 11/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update 10/3/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Further update 10/3/2020
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Information for parents for news - UPDATED 4/3/2020
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Information for parents for news
- Safeguarding Message
- Department for Education Coronavirus helpline
- Tuesday 14 July 2020 - 15:00 - 17:00 Report's Evening
- Wednesday 15 July 2020 - 09:00 - 10:30 Year 6 Leavers Assembly
- Friday 17 July 2020 Children break up for Summer 3PM
- Friday 17 July 2020 No after school club
- Friday 17 July 2020 - 09:00 - 10:00 Leaver's Mass - Led by Year 6
- Monday 20 July 2020 INSET DAY